Get involved Events London to Paris Bike Ride You can get a huge 20% off registration fees until the 31st March. Just enter the code SPRING17 on the payment screen of the registration system, click redeem and see the price drop! The London to Paris Bike Ride is an awesome cycling challenge and is by far one of the best fundraising events in Europe attracting hundreds of riders each year and raising thousands for charities nationwide. Whether you’re a regular cyclist or new to cycling, looking to participate as part of a group or a solo cyclist – this is the perfect charity cycle event for you.We’ll spend 4 days in the saddle, cycling 308 miles from capital to capital. Our journey begins in London with the route taking us through glorious English countryside as we cycle from Kent to Dover, before crossing the Channel to Calais. Once across the water we start cycling ‘French style’, remembering to keep to the right!, we push on cycling along quiet French country lanes, through traditional market towns with views of the rolling green hills of northern France, passing the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme. For further information check out the brochure. JOIN TEAM KIDS!!!! You can get a huge 20% off registration fees until the 31st March. Just enter the code SPRING17 on the payment screen of the registration system, click redeem and see the price drop! This year we are getting our supporters together to cycling from London to Paris, working together to help give disabled children a brighter future! Please email the events team if you have any queries. SIGN UP TODAY!!! Registration Fee: £125 Minimum Sponsorship: £1,560 Participant sends 80% of the minimum sponsorship and pledges for the remaining 20% to KIDS at least 11 weeks prior to the departure date of the Challenge. All outstanding sponsorship MUST be sent to KIDS within six weeks of completing the Challenge.