Closing Date: 15th June 2015
Interview Date: w/c 29th June 2015
Grade 5, FTE £20,395
Full time - 36 hours per week, including some evening and weekends
FTC to cover maternity leave from September 2015
KIDS is a national charity working for a world in which all disabled children and young people realise their aspirations and their right to an inclusive community which supports them and their families.
KIDS is looking to recruit a highly motivated and committed person to lead our Direct Short Breaks team supporting the Southampton and Portsmouth short breaks service and working closely with the Hampshire team.
- You will need to have relevant experience/qualifications in working with disabled children/young people & their families/carers
- You will have experience of leading a team and managing multiple tasks
- You will have excellent organisation and time management skills and be able to prioritise accordingly
- You will be able to work flexibly including some evenings and weekend work
- You will be IT literate
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively with disabled children/young people and their parents/carers and with professional’s
- You will have a clean driving license and access to your own car with business insurance
For more information including a job description and person specification, contact Sharon Barr by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 242951.
Download and complete an application form.
Please send completed applications to Sharon Barr by email Sharon.email@example.com or post to:
For further information please contact Sharon Barr by email Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01329 312312.