Closing Date: 11/7/2014
Interviews commence: 14/7/2014
FTE salary: £20,193-£21,800
Hours of work: Term time only, 36 hours a week
This is a wonderful opportunity to join our busy and vibrant high quality inclusive nursery in Basingstoke where we support all children. Some of our children have disabilities and many have additional special educational needs.
We provide high quality child care and early education from 3 months to 4 years.
You will need to have –
Job description Person specification
- SEN Experience is essential for this role.
- A relevant level 3 qualification.
- Sound knowledge of working with complex disabilities and behaviours.
- Skills and experience to manage a group, ensuring care is delivered at a high standard.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of OFSTED requirements and EYFS.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
Download an application pack and email to Nicola.email@example.com or post to:
Pebbles Children’s Centre
You can also apply by sending CV's to Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please telephone Nicola on 01256 464750