Salary FTE £37,000
Hours Full time
Location Sutton, Surrey, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
KIDS are looking to recruit a new Regional Manager for the South region. The role will initially be based at our Bracknell office but require an extensive presence in key areas; Sutton, Surrey, Berkshire along with developing KIDS profile in Buckinghamshire. It is envisaged that this region may grow over time in areas such as Oxfordshire depending on future opportunities. Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for the strategic development of the business plan and new services whilst supporting the sustainable growth of existing services. This will include building strong relationships with KIDS staff, local commissioners and other key stakeholders.
You will have strong team leadership and financial skills and ideally have some experience of managing multiple services across a geographically dispersed area within health, education or social services. Experience within a disability, charity or childcare setting would be advantageous but is not essential.
The successful applicant will have
Download an Information Pack for more details.
- Considerable experience within service provision roles at a strategic level
- Determined and experienced leader and skilled negotiator to develop our work within the region
- An excellent understanding of a contracting environment and a significant level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively manage and motivate a dedicated staff team.
- Strong workload planning and prioritising abilities
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 16 February
Interviews will be held on 27th February
Download Application Pack
Please send completed applications to:
248 Birmingham Road
For further information please contact HR on 0121 362 4564