Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 28th September
Interviews will be held on either 8th/9th October
Hours of work: 36 hours per week
FTE salary: £39892
Location ; Office based in Angel, projects in South ,South West and West London
Formed in 1971, KIDS occupies a unique position in the charity sector. During its 44 year history and its steady growth KIDS is the only national charity that is solely focused on disabled children no matter what their impairment or disability. The charity’s principal activity is providing quality services for disabled children, young people and their families most, but not entirely, funded by contracts with Local Authorities.
KIDS are looking to recruit a new Regional Manager for London. The role will initially cover South, South West and West London with a North London Office base. Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for the implementation of the business plan and contribute to the strategic development of the region whilst supporting the sustainable growth of existing services. This will include building strong relationships with KIDS staff, local commissioners and other key stakeholders.
You will have strong team leadership and financial skills and ideally have some experience of managing multiple services across a geographically dispersed area within health, education or social services. Experience within a disability, charity or childcare setting would be advantageous but is not essential.
The successful applicant will have
Job description Person specification
- Considerable experience within service provision roles at a strategic level
- Determined and experienced leader and skilled negotiator to develop our work within the region
- An excellent understanding of a contracting environment and a significant level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively manage and motivate a dedicated staff team.
- Strong workload planning and prioritising abilities
Please download an application pack and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
7-9 Elliott's Place
London N1 8HX
For further information please telephone Sharmaine on 02072887153