Hours: Full Time
KIDS are looking to recruit a new Regional Manager for the Midlands region. Based in the KIDS Wylde Green Office this role will initially focus on business development in the West Midlands but it is envisaged that this region may grow over time depending on future opportunities. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for the strategic development of the business plan and new services whilst supporting the sustainable growth of existing services. This will include building strong relationships with KIDS staff, local commissioners and other key stakeholders.
You will have strong team leadership and financial skills and ideally have some experience of managing multiple services across a geographically dispersed area. Experience within a disability, charity or childcare setting would be advantageous but is not essential.
The successful applicant will have
- Considerable experience within service provision roles at a strategic level
- Determined and experienced leader and skilled negotiator to develop our work within the region
- An excellent understanding of a contracting environment and a significant level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively manage and motivate a dedicated staff team.
- Strong workload planning and prioritising abilities
For further information including a Job Description and Person Spec please download an Information Pack.
Closing Date: 9th September
Interviews will be held on Thursday 18th September
Download an Application Pack
Please send completed applications to:
249 Birmingham Road