Salary up to £48,693
Hours: Full time (36 hours per week)
Location: 7-9 Elliott’s Place, London, N1 8HX
Formed in 1971, KIDS occupies a unique position in the charity sector. During its 43 year history and its steady growth KIDS is the only national charity that is solely focused on disabled children no matter what their impairment or disability. The charity’s principal activity is providing quality services for disabled children, young people and their families most, but not entirely, funded by contracts with Local Authorities.
The purpose of this role is to ensure KIDS vision and strategic objectives are appropriately and productively advanced within the London region, with overall responsibility for the successful financial and operational performance and development of the region (budget £2.5 million).
The successful applicant will have:
- Considerable experience within service provision roles at a strategic level
- Determined and experienced leader and skilled negotiator to develop our work within the region
- An excellent understanding of a contracting environment and a significant level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively manage and motivate a dedicated staff team.
- Strong workload planning and prioritising abilities
Click here to download an information pack.
Closing Date 20 May 2014
Interview Date 3/4 June 2014
Please send a full CV and Covering Letter stating your current salary to:
249 Birmingham Road
For further information please email email@example.com or telephone Sally Storton on 0121 362 4573.