Closing Date: 22nd June 2015
Grade 3, FTE £30,000
Full time - 36 hours per week
FTC until March 2018
Location: Based in the West Midlands or Fareham office, with the opportunity for some home working.
Formed in 1971 KIDS occupies a unique position in the charity sector. During its 44 year history and its steady growth KIDS is the only national charity that is solely focused on disabled children no matter what their impairment or disability. The charity’s principal activity is providing quality services for disabled children, young people and their families mostly, but not entirely, funded by contracts with Local Authorities. 10% (£1million) of KIDS funding comes from voluntary income. This gives KIDS freedom to establish programmes and services that respond directly to the needs of disabled children and families independent of Local Authorities.
This is a new role at KIDS which will lead on modelling and improving processes, systems and document flow across the organisation to ensure that they are efficient and effective in light of the reforms occurring in the sector.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of business improvement activities.
- Experience of being influential in business transformation projects and facilitating change.
- Demonstrable high level analytical, problem solving and monitoring skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of people from diverse backgrounds and with diverse abilities.
Job Description Person Specification Information Pack
Please send a CV and covering letter to HR by email to HR@kids.org.uk or by post to:
249 Birmingham Road
For more information please contact HR via email or telephone 0121 3624576.