Closing date: 25th January 2016
FTE salary: Grade 7, £15,398-16,308
Hours of work: 36 hours per week. Permanent.
Location: Wylde Green
KIDS SEND Mediation is an informal, voluntary process which involves an independent facilitator (the mediator) helping those in dispute to reach agreements that are acceptable to all parties.
As part of this service we are recruiting a full time mediation information advisor to provide information over the phone to families and young people who are considering mediation or looking to appeal a decision made by the local authority.
Full training will be provided however you must have a background in high volume call answering and customer service with the ability to prioritize and manage a busy workload.
The key duties are:
- Providing information on mediation over the phone.
- High volume call handling
- Planning and managing own workload
- Production and issuing of Mediation certificates
- Administration and record keeping.
- Data processing and inputting
- To fulfil general office duties as required
Job description Person specification
Please download an application pack and email to Sharmaine.Caprice@kids.org.uk
For more information please contact Katherine Shaw on 0207 3593635 or email Sharmaine.Caprice@kids.org.uk