We provide an extensive range of services and projects to children, young disabled people anf their families who live in the South Gloucestershire, Bath and North East Somerset and Bristol.
South Gloucestershire Services
- Support in the Home
- Time for You
- Youth Work - Consultation Project
- Relationships and Sexuality discussion group
For certain KIDS services in South Gloucestershire, children are identified and assessed to use these services by South Gloucestershire Social Services Child Health and Disability Team (CHAD). Other services are open access, please contact us for more information. KIDS services are free of charge to the families who use them.
For further information about any of the South Gloucestershire services detailed above, please call 0117 947 6111 or email email@example.com
Bath & North East Somerset Services
- Bath Saturday Club: a club for disabled children aged 5 to 13 years. It takes place on Saturdays between 9.30am and 1.30pm during term time at Parkside Children’s Centre.
- Bath Peer Mentoring Scheme: for disabled young people aged 16 to 19 years to learn new skills and develop as a mentor.
- Holiday Provision in Keynsham and Norton Radstock: a holiday playscheme for disabled children aged 5 to 19 years running throughout the summer holidays. The scheme takes place in Keynsham on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Queens Road Methodist Church Hall. Dates and venues in Norton Radstock are yet to be confirmed. Advance booking is required. See KIDS' Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for up-to-date information on events and activities as they become available.
- Relationships and Sexuality group: an issue based discussion group that meet once every three weeks at Parkside Children's Centre in Bath. The group is for young disabled people aged 13 - 25.
For further information about any of the B&NES services detailed above, please call 0117 947 6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relationships and Sexuality group: an issue based discussion group that meet once every three weeks at Wellsprings Centre, Barton Hill, Bristol. The group is for young disabled people aged 13 - 25.
For further informtaion about our Bristol services, please call 0117 9417 6111 or email email@example.com