The Keyworking service is offered to those families who have a child with severe and complex needs where there is a number of professionals involved with their child. The Keyworker will work in partnership with families to oversee and co-ordinate the delivery of these services and provide families with a single point of contact for information, advice, emotional and practical support.
A Keyworker will:
- Be the first point of contact for advice and information.
- Provide support to your family.
- Signpost you to relevant information/services/agencies.
- Be the first point of contact for other professionals/agencies working with you.
- Visit/contact you on a regular basis.
- Identify gaps in services & ensure appropriate referrals to services.
- Attend review meetings with you.
- Monitor current plans for your child.
- Be available during normal working hours.