Come and Raid for KIDS, view what permits we have available, and how we will support you!
RAG Raids are a fantastic way to raise vital funds for KIDS and are also a wonderful way to help raise awareness of our work with disabled children as well as lots of fun. Your university RAG network can take up any of our permits in cities all over the country or, if you would like to do a raid in a certain place on a certain date, let us know and we'll do our best to get the permit for you!
NEW permits for 2013 now available!
- Saturday 16th March – Bristol
- Saturday 13d March – Swansea
- Saturday 12th October – Salisbury
- Saturday 19th October – Chester
- Saturday 19th October – Liverpool
- Saturday 26th October – Oxford
- Saturday 26th October – Stratford-On-Avon
- Saturday 26th October – Leeds
- Saturday 26th October – Brighton
- Saturday 26th October – Liverpool
- Saturday 16th November – York
- Saturday 16th November – Chester
- Saturday 16th November – Durham
- Saturday 16th November – Leamington Spa
- Saturday 23rd November – Salisbury
- Saturday 23rd November – Warwick
- Saturday 7th December – Leicester
- Saturday 7th December – Durham
More coming soon, watch this space!
Thinking about next term?
Want to do a raid in a particular city? Contact KIDS and we will apply for the permit on your behalf.
How KIDS will support you
Once you have decided on the date of your RAG raid and the permit has been confirmed KIDS will work with you to ensure that you have everything you need to make your day a success for all of your committed Raggies.
Therefore, we will provide you with the following help and support:
KIDS collecting tins and buckets.
Stickers and balloons.
KIDS information leaflets.
A HUGE thank you for your wonderful support.