Closing date: 20th June 2015
12 hours per week
HR Internship for approx. 9 months
KIDS is a national charity working with disabled children and young people and their families across England.
We are looking for a paid Intern to work in our National HR department. It is an ideal role for a HR graduate, or someone studying towards a HR qualification at degree level or equivalent, wanting to gain exposure in a HR department.
The internship will be part time and the hours are flexible so can possibly be worked around studying.
The responsibilities within this role include:
- Supporting the HR team
- Maintaining our integrated HR and Payroll administration
- HR administration tasks such as processing new starters and leavers
- Researching HR topics for relevant projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Genuine passion and keen interest for HR
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive outlook and willingness to learn
- Confidence to work both independently and within a team
- Microsoft office skills
- Excellent research skills
The role will be paid at National Minimum Wage.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Charanpreet Sohal email@example.com or post to
249 Birmingham Road
For further information please contact Charanpreet via email or telephone 0121 3624576.