Closing date: 8th July 2016
FTE Salary: Grade 8, £13,479
Hours of work: 12 hours per week, Monday and Tuesday
Location: Wylde Green, Sutton Coldfield
Fixed term post ending December 2016
KIDS is a national charity working with disabled children and young people and their families across England.
We are looking for a HR Administration Assistant to work in our National HR department. It is an ideal role for a HR graduate with administration experience or someone with administration experience and an interest in HR, wanting to gain exposure in a HR department.
The responsibilities within this role include:
- Supporting the HR team
- Maintaining our integrated HR and Payroll administration
- HR administration tasks such as processing new starters and leavers
- Researching HR topics for relevant projects
The successful candidate will have: equivalent
- Genuine passion and keen interest for HR
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive outlook and willingness to learn
- Confidence to work both independently and within a team
- Microsoft office skills
- Excellent research skills
KIDS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Charan Talwar Charanpreet.Talwar@kids.org.uk or post to:
249 Birmingham Road
For further information please contact Charan via email or telephone 0121 3624576.