Workforce development is a challenge that faces everyone working with disabled children, young people and their families. To address these challenges KIDS developed over 40 hours of high quality eLearning.
KIDS eLearning is an incredibly effective internet-based training solution and is perfect for training in your home, office or remote locations.
This eLearning suite contains 42 modules and can be used by everyone who has contact with disabled children and young people. It is currently being used by Short Break workers, volunteers, sessional staff, youth & children's workers and permanent employees both within KIDS and also in local authorities and other organisations. The eLearning suite is flexible enough to cover a range of different requirements − from those who need a simple introduction and overview through to those working with disabled children and young people on a daily basis.
How much does it cost?
Local authorities and other interested organisations can either purchase individual licences or an unlimited access pass to the eLearning suite.
Included within these prices are:
- Unlimited access pass except the ‘individual’ category.
- Ongoing general or technical support (via telephone and emails).
- Updates and rewrites arising from changes to accepted best practice.
- All module rewrites as required by change of legislation.
- Updates to questions and modules following feedback from users.
- One full day or two half days training workshop at your chosen venue, except the ‘individual’ category. Additional training workshops can be arranged for additional costs.
We currently have a HALF PRICE special offer - download the elearning special offer flyer to find out more!
Contact us by completing the form below.