Closing date: 15th April 2016
FTE Salary: Grade 6, £17,126
Hours per week: Part time, 6 hours per week. Permanent role.
Location: Hampshire, based in Fareham
This exciting KIDS run project is looking for an outstanding individual to deliver this service. Are you the right person?!
This role involves:
- Planning the day to day management of the Face 2 Face befriending project within KIDS
- Ensure effective recruitment, training, supervision and support for parent volunteers
- Receiving referrals and introducing befrienders to parents referred to the service
- Monitoring service and report to line manager
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of working with parents of disabled children/young people
- A commitment to championing the Face2Face Service and willing to develop a working relationship with SCOPE
- An understanding of the issues parents face caring for disabled children
- Ability to work alone and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills & an ability to interact effectively with both children & their families
- Ideally a full driving licence is required
KIDS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
Download an Application Pack
Please send completed applications to Kim Steele by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
For further information please contact Kim Steele by email or telephone 01329 312312.