Subscribe to RSS Feed
Events and Challenges
At KIDS we help disabled children to get the most out of life. We work closely with parents and carers to give children and young people the support they need today to fulfil their hopes and dreams tomorrow.
We can’t do this without the support of thousands of fundraisers. There are so many ways you can help from getting involved in our events or organising your own.
Calendar of Events
- Skydive for KIDS!
- 1 Jul 2012 - 31 Dec 2013KIDS would like to invite you to experience the ultimate adrenaline rush; jumping 10,000 feet from a flying aircraft. Falling forward into the clouds, diving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph!
- Bupa London 10,000
- 27 May 2013
- Pedal to Paris
- 21 Jun 2013 - 24 Jun 2013Pedal Power! This long weekend challenge links two great European cities, London and Paris, covering around 300km in just 3 days - be a hero and cycle for KIDS!
- Virgin Active London Triathlon 2013
- 27 Jul 2013 - 28 Jul 2013Do you fancy dipping your toe into the Royal Victoria Dock and giving a triathlon a spin? We’d absolutely love to welcome you onto the KIDS’ London Triathlon team for 2013, join us and support disabled children and young people to have a brighter future.
- RideLondonSurrey 100
- 4 Aug 2013KIDS is very excited to invite you to be one of the first ever riders to take part in what is set to be a classic event - RideLondon-Surrey 100. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to enjoy cycling through London on closed roads into the stunning Surrey countryside. Sign up and be a part of this world class festival of cycling.