Closing date: 26th May 2015
FTE salary: £17,126
Hours of work: 36 hours per week
We are looking for a dedicated individual with excellent administrative skills, that ideally has had experience of managing casework, to join our West Midlands SEN Mediation team at our office in Sutton Coldfield.
To support the delivery of the SEN Mediation service within the service specification as set down by the SEND Code of Practice and local authority contracts. Duties of the job include:
• To provide a high quality response to initial phone and email enquiries to the SEN mediation service including those from parents, young people, schools and local authorities.
• To offer information about the SEN mediation service and in general the role of mediation in relation to the SEND Code of Practice
• To manage referrals to mediation including liaising with all parties, gathering of documents.
• To ensure the casework management system is accurately maintained at all times.
• To organise collate mediation summaries for mediation participants.
• To arrange mediation sessions including booking of venue and mediators and liaising with all required parties.
A busy and varied role within a national charity
Working as part of a great team within a friendly environment
A location with free parking and excellent rail and bus links.
Job description Person specification
Please download an application pack and email to Charanpreet.Sohal@kids.org.uk
For further information please telephone the Charanpreet Sohal on 0121 3624576.