The KIDS East HUB offers information and support for parents and carers of disabled children and young people aged 0-19 in Hertfordshire.
Download the HUB Directory here and read the latest newsletter here.
How does the service work?
We can free and impartial support over the phone, by email or face-to-face (including home visits) with:
- Helping you find activities, groups and training
- Information about benefits and parking
- Support at meetings about your child
- Support with relevant forms and letters
- Signposting to a range of local services for disabled children and young people including specialist services
- Keeping you informed with regular newsletters and updates
- Helping to develop inclusive provision in the community
- A venue to meet for support and networking
Come along to see our toys and equipment, have a cup of tea and a chat, there is lots to play with and borrow.
View toy library catalogue
Or there is also our
- Resource library
- Access to PCs, internet and social story software
- Accessible and friendly spaces for parents and professionals to meet (booking required)
Membership fees for toy library:
Pay as you go scheme - £5 per year, then borrowing fees 20p-£2 per item
Unlimited borrowing scheme - £5 per year, then £20 and no more borrowing fees for 1 year
(Note: deposits required for some larger items which are applicable to both schemes)
Who is it for?Any parent or carer of a child aged 0-19 with any impairment. Professional enquiries also welcome.
When is it on?The HUB projects can be contacted Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
You don’t need a referral, just call or email us. You can also drop in but please call first in case we are out!
Toy Library "Play and Stay" toy sessions
||10:00 to 11:30am
How to contact usEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01992 504013
Like and join our parents' facebook group!
Follow us on Twitter
Sorry, this event is now closed.