On Monday April 4th, The Waldorf Hilton launched their local charity partnership with KIDS.
Caroline Stevens, our Chief Executive said: “I am delighted The Waldorf Hilton has chosen KIDS as its local charity partner. We have been helping disabled children, young people and their families for over 45 years. This partnership will help us to continue providing vital support throughout the country.”
The partnership will include the following initiatives:
- Hosting skills and career workshops at The Waldorf Hilton, London as well as providing work experience opportunities for disabled children in partnership with KIDS.
- Volunteering for KIDS during Hilton’s Global Week of Service and during the partnership at the Adventure playgrounds run by the charity.
- Fundraising challenges on behalf of KIDS i.e. BUPA 10K Run, Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Donating auction items for events in association with KIDS.
- Hosting the DM Thomas Foundation for Young People Gala dinner, which includes tickets to see the Musical ‘Kinky Boots’ to help raise funds for KIDS and the work of the Foundation.
- Hosting a fundraising event in support of KIDS with new West End Musical ‘Showboat’.
- Corporate team building activities for The Waldorf Hilton, London teams.
Alison Palin, General Manager of The Waldorf Hilton, London said: “We are delighted to partner with KIDS for 2016 and look forward to the year ahead. Each year our team members select a local charity that closely matches our commitment to giving back and spreading the light and warmth of hospitality. We are excited to begin working with KIDS and the young people and families that they work tirelessly to help support.”
We are very excited about the partnership and looking forward to working closely with The Waldorf Hilton team.